Remote Work Safety Tips
With so many people now working from home, it's important to keep safety at the top of your to-do list. Here'a a 10 step checklist for you to follow as you and your employees work remotely.
1. Treat equipment just as if you were at the office
2. Enable full disk encryption
3. Password Policies
4. Access to company networks
5. Implement Two-Factor or Multi-Factor Authentication
6. Don’t mix work and personal usage on corporate IT
7. Authorizing Financial Transactions
10. Protect Endpoints from Malware
5/3/2020 10:28:37 am
Hi, is this Mason Landrum? If so, this is Nan Beeler (IHS), and would love to chat with you about some home issues I'm having with internet. Could you e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Leave a Reply.
(614) 233-1648 (Voice)
(614) 233-1495 (Text)
1078 Goodale Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43212