Keep Your Business Safe in 2022
A new year means a fresh start and the chance to get your business’s security in check. Whether you have 6 employees or 600, every business is vulnerable to a cyber-attack. Don’t risk losing time and money to a data breach or ransomware. Instead:
· Use a business grade antivirus product.
· Secure your email.
· Put a disaster recovery plan in place.
· Backup data in more than one place.
· Educate employees about cyber safety.
· Prohibit third-party apps on work devices.
· Set devices to notify remote workers when they may be connecting to unsafe networks.
Technology and security are areas where you don’t want to cut corners. Check with your IT department to make sure you’re implementing these security measures. We want your business to stay safe and protected this year.
As always, if you have any questions or would like more information, we’re here to help!
Leave a Reply.
(614) 233-1648 (Voice)
(614) 233-1495 (Text)
1078 Goodale Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43212