Choosing who will take care of your business technology is a big decision. We want to make the process nice and easy for you. Give us a few details and we'll send you information and pricing specific to your business.
Questions to ask when choosing your next IT company
- What do their customers say about them? (Ask to speak to a few of their current AND long-term customers.)
- What is their experience in working with other companies like yours?
- How fast do they respond to emergencies? (You should receive a response in less than an hour)
- What guarantees do they make, if any?
- Do they proactively offer new ways to improve your network’s performance, or do they wait until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they offer an ongoing maintenance program to keep critical security settings and patches up-to-date?
- Do they offer a monitoring system to watch over your network 24/7 for developing problems?
- Do they offer different options to fit your budget or do they push a “one-size-fits-all” approach?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do they take their time with clients or seem rushed?